Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby (and Happy Birthday to me too)



Today is me and Bill's Birthday. One of the many odd coincidences we discovered when we started dating is that we share a birthday (although Bill is, and will always be, two years older). Today was also my grandfather's birthday. I never met my grandfather but he has always been a part of me so I would like to wish him a happy birthday in heaven as well. So Happy Birthday Baby! I hope we have many more happy birthdays together. A picture of us on our birthday last year is above.

5 comments:

Jei-sensei said...

Happy birthday sis! Keep your eyes out for that second package coming your way. I hope you will enjoy your present.

Bill said...

It was a great birthday, as always, with you. Love you-

The Old Guy said...

A very happy birthday to you Staci,

Ian O'hEnas said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't come up!

Glad you had a great time also!!!!

:)

BRO

Staci Kenney said...

Thanks Guys