Monday, August 18, 2008

My Day

Taking a day off from work because you're car broke down and you have no way to get there- 160 Dollars

Having a locksmith open your apartment door (after waiting outside for 1 1/2 hours in 90 degree heat) because you locked yourself out- 132 Dollars

Having Meineke take all day to replace a car battery that was just replaced two years ago- 232 Dollars

Having one of the worst days of your life- priceless.

Just a little taste of what my day was like. Hope everyone had a better one than me.

2 comments:

Jei-sensei said...

Everyone has one day of their life like that. Just be happy that you got yours done and no one around you ended up maimed because of battery acid. Plus, you could think of it this way: You got a day off from work, any heat over 80 degrees is slimming, and your car will always start this winter because your battery will not go flat. I hate to quote Monty Python (actually I love to), but "Always look on the brighter side of your life..."

Bill said...

My poor baby. Something to be happy about- only 4 days till vacation!!